Monday 6 October 2008

A quiet rebellion

I would be foolish to blog about my current work situation in any detail, as if I was traced, I would face disciplinary action. I take a number of appropriate steps to make sure this is unlikely to happen, however, I see no point in taking undue risks, given that there are already colleagues in strife for talking to the press.

However, I am angry. And disappointed. And hurt. And I need to feel like I have some control over my position.

So I've decided to embrace this years National Poetry Day fully, what with the theme being 'work'. So on Thursday, appropriate verses will appear on noticeboards, vending machines and on the back of bathroom doors.

I'm not going to be daft enough to choose anything offensive, but if anyone has any suggestions, let me know. My little token subversion will make me smile, and if it makes one other person smile, I think I'll have achieved something.

No comments: